16 Edge Sport parts

1STSFG

I have a Hyper tech 2.0 (2000) canned tuner. I've had that about a year. You can see my posts on how I feel about from many months back. While its not like getting one of the two big tunes, there is a significant difference in performance over for those that want an easier upgrade. Its been on my car until now without any problems. It also has a code diagnostic built in. Somebody will save some serious dough. 120.00 shipped.

I have an OE intercooler available if anyone wants a spare? 70.00 shipped OBO.

Wheels and tires below.

DSCN2309.JPG

Edited by 1STSFG
Price change

• 2 weeks later...

I also have a max liner rear cargo tray for the edge, and one for a Lincoln MKX. (14-18). The ford tray is like new with maybe one or two scratches. The other has more light scratches. Both are without any dirt or residue of any kind. Will post photos if anyone shows interest. I think they were 90 new. 40 for the ford, 30 for the MKX.  Both SOLD.

Edited by 1STSFG

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, tviko said:

Interested in the Drag wheels, do you now what model? Also interested in the liners. 

The black spokes are sold. Sorry. The liners are pending...............But I have another set of wheels and tires available.

Edited by 1STSFG

I have 4 Drag DR-24 in silver with the same studded Hankook IPike RW11's. 18x8. 40 offset.

If these are of interest to anyone I'll be happy to Take them outside and take pix. The tires also have DTD lifetime warranties. These came of my girlfriends 16 Titanium. 600.00 for these.

Thanks for looking!

DSCN2346.JPG

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...