Speaker & other misc install stuff available

ralfwalter

I have a couple packages of Metra speaker mounting rings (4 rings total) so you don't have to hack away at the factory housings.  They worked perfectly for me.  Also have a couple packages of Metra wire connectors that plug right into the factory plugs.  4 total plugs.  To get the wire inside the door for plugging into the speaker what I did was drill a hole into the top of the rings large enough to get the largest speaker terminal through.  Easy squeezy.  I also have (still in package) 2 unused 0 gauge crimp terminals and also (still in package) a 5 pack of 4 gauge crimp terminals.  Also 1 loose 0 gauge unused terminal.  I don't really want the hassle of sending them back.  Lastly I have 2 pieces of about 12" each of 0 gauge blue OFC cable and 1 piece 18" 4 gauge OFC 'snakeskin' cable.  Pretty much free (I just want this stuff to get used up).  You pay for the shipping (I'll round up a smidge to make it slightly worth my time).  Will mail USPS priority mail.  Here's the thing though - on Tuesday (Sept. 3) I go away for a week.  If you get at me by today/tomorrow we can probably make something happen before I leave or it'll have to wait until I return on the 11th.  Ideally would prefer this go as a lot.  DM me.  PayPal.  Thanks!

speakermisc.jpg

Edited by ralfwalter