Replacing Rear Wheel Brgs FWD

Working on a 2010 Ltd FWD and have a couple questions regarding replacement of rear wheel brgs.  First, does anybody know what the difference is between '07/'08 brgs and '09/'10?  I was comparing the specs on my go-to site Rockauto for Timken brgs and they read virtually identical.  I've learned the backing plates are identical for these 4 yrs...as are the rotors.  Wheel studs are the same and appears the ABS sensor location is the same.  So, what makes the brgs different?  Reason for the question is that Rockauto has the '07/'08 Timkens on wholesaler discount for 45% less than the '09/'10.  Secondly, does anyone have any tricks on how to beat the brgs out from the backing plates without deforming the plates?  So far, I'm not having any luck breaking them loose (gotta love the rust/corrosion associated with MN road chemicals).  Watched a YouTube video made by a guy in So. Cal and they practically fell out (where's the challenge in that...lol).  Soaked them in PB Blaster.  Threaded in the four torx head mtg bolts and beat on them...still no progress.

Edited by Edgerunner

Did all the research I could do and still cannot find out what the difference is between '07/'08 bearings and '09/'10.  Thought maybe it was simply due to a change in mtg bolt size...but, can't determine that for sure.  So, moving forward, I was finally able to separate the bearing hub ass'y from the backing plate ass'y after letting it soak in PB Blaster for several days and beating on it.  Unfortunately, I did distort if some...but, feel pretty confident that I straightened it out enough that the parking shoe will sit properly and not rub against the inner rotor.  Hope so as a new backing plate will run just under $200 with tax and shipping.  Will use plenty of anti-seize in case I have to do this again.  Oh, the fun of working on Rust Belt vehicles!