Bought a 2013 Edge Limited and Highbeams are Functionally Useless

I bought a 2013 Edge Limited in November and I've been frustrated with how useless the high beams are on this vehicle. (I do understand that this is likely a case of misaimed lights, and I'm going to see about adjusting it on the weekend)

In my case, the low beams are perfect, function as intended, but when I turn the high beams on, there is no visual change at all unless there's something 10 feet in the air above my car. How in the hell is it possible for them to be so far out of alignment? I live in an area with a lot of wildlife and work nightshifts where I commute at 11pm, so obviously this is a big issue.

With all the plague business going on, I haven't been able to get into a shop to have them adjusted.

Are there any online videos or tutorials on how to properly adjust the high beams myself?

Do you have regular halogen headlights or the factory HIDs?

I tried a few solutions on my Sport, and the only thing that I found made a noticeable increase in light light was an HID kit (I went with a nice Morimoto kit). I know most people are against doing this (me included) but I just had to make an exception in this car. 2 years later, much very worth it. If you go that route, don't cheap out and just spend the money on a good kit from the beginning.

If you have halogens, get used to it. The high beams are useless on that generation of the Edge. We had a '13 with halogens. One thing we did was to replace the bulbs with a +50% version from Vosla. No, it does not increase output a full 50%, but the increase is definitely noticeable. High beams were still terrible due to alignment, and there is no way to fix. These headlamps use 1 bulb only and have a shutter for high/low beams. You can hear it move when you turn high beams on or off. It is a terrible design.