Adding factory GPS

schrief

I have a 2008 Limited with Sync, but when I purchased my ride, the dealer didn't have any with GPS. Can I add the factory GPS with out losing any of the functionality? I love the MS Sync and would rather have that over the GPS, so if I lose that, I don't want to the GPS. I see on ebay they have a 2007 GPS system forsale, but isn't there a big difference between the 07 and 08? I checked out fordaccessiors.com and they don't offer the factor GPS. I'm thinking about checking out some junk yards to see if anyone crashed their 08 yet as well. Will I have any issues connecting the new GPS to my current harness? If I purchase one, is there any security concerns I should be aware of, like codes I have to enter?

Thanks!

I have a 2008 Limited with Sync, but when I purchased my ride, the dealer didn't have any with GPS. Can I add the factory GPS with out losing any of the functionality? I love the MS Sync and would rather have that over the GPS, so if I lose that, I don't want to the GPS. I see on ebay they have a 2007 GPS system forsale, but isn't there a big difference between the 07 and 08? I checked out fordaccessiors.com and they don't offer the factor GPS. I'm thinking about checking out some junk yards to see if anyone crashed their 08 yet as well. Will I have any issues connecting the new GPS to my current harness? If I purchase one, is there any security concerns I should be aware of, like codes I have to enter?

Thanks!

Kevin can take care of you. He offers good prices on Ford parts through www.themustangsource.com.

Kevin Casey

Parts Manager Clevenger Ford

clevparts@aol.com