2009 MKX FWD in Canada?

nafxkm

I am looking to purchase a '09 MKX FWD but cannot find any pricing (MSRP) info on the web. The AWD model pricing has been available for some time now. I have tried sites like autonet, yahoo autos etc.

Does anyone where to get this info? Is this an indication that the FWD models will be delayed or not offered at all in Canada?

The dealers obviously are not interested in discussing '09s at this time since they are trying to get rid of the '08s. And I cannot find an '08 FWD with the options I want.

TIA.

• 2 weeks later...

Give Wayne Morris a call at WhiteOak Ford (905) 281-4614. He seems to be the only one who looks to what the Customer wants. I have been to many dealers and finally got mine through him. He cares and will ensure you are looked after. They may be on Mavis Dr. in Mississauga ... but as the saying goes "It's worth the drive ..."

Feel free to use my name ...

Give Wayne Morris a call at WhiteOak Ford (905) 281-4614. He seems to be the only one who looks to what the Customer wants. I have been to many dealers and finally got mine through him. He cares and will ensure you are looked after. They may be on Mavis Dr. in Mississauga ... but as the saying goes "It's worth the drive ..."

Feel free to use my name ...

Thanks very much for the info, Jaak! Much appreciated.