17 Sport Rear Caliper Guide Pin Bushings

I feel bad for even posting this question after being a trans rebuilder for so long but I just did the brakes all around on the 17 Sport. Love my car so I went R1 drilled/slotted with ceramic pads. Anyway, I blew through the front (even cleaned the rims lol) but when I got to the back....... I went to take out the caliper bushings (had new ones and these looked nasty)and had to rip and tear the old ones because of rust and shit build up. Then I see the sleeve one the bushing closest to the e-brake solenoid. I pound that rusted bastard out and felt good I had the new ones.... then comes me trying to put the one in with the sleeve. I greased it up and scotch brited the hole and lubed that up........ FAIL. Ripped it trying to get it in. Had one more for the other side and decied to give that a go. I used my dremel and  cleaned the shit out of the hole, then lubed everything up good and almost got it in..... then i see the tear in it. My question is, is there a trick to getting these guide pin bushings with the nylon sleeve in without tearing them?