2008 radio issues

My 2008 Ford Edge limited has issues with radio possibly antenna no frequency outside urban areas,  Bluetooth connection intermittently works, when key is installed CD goes through a 5 minute 6 CD cycle and stops, I live in rural so it’s grim without the hands free and news / music in my Edge. Any thoughts out there, also the putting up with clunk from rear differential!!!.??£{…|”%

I start by putting the radio into diagnostics and see what codes show up. To enter the audio unit self-diagnostic mode, the audio unit must be turned on and in radio tuner mode (AM/FM).

To enter the following tests, press the desired preset button while in the speaker walk-around test or while in the audio unit self-diagnostic mode.

The self-diagnostic mode has the following functions available:

• Preset button 1 = On-Demand Self-Test. This button runs the on-demand self-test.
    • Pressing the MENU DOWN button allows scrolling of any DTCs found during the test while in this menu.
  • Preset button 2 = Display Continuous DTCs. This button enables viewing of any continuous DTCs that have been logged.
    • Pressing the MENU UP button allows scrolling of any DTCs while in this menu.
    • While continuous DTCs are being displayed, pressing the EJECT button will clear all present DTCs.
  • Preset button 3 = Signal Strength Test. This button displays the signal strength.
  • Preset button 4 = Software Version Display. This button displays the audio unit software version.
    • Pressing the MENU UP button allows scrolling of all audio subsystem software versions while in this menu.
  • Preset button 5 = Display Test. This test illuminates all the display segments for 5 seconds, then turns all segments off.
  • Preset button 6 = Configuration Status. This button enables audio unit configuration status.
    • Pressing the MENU button displays the ACM part number while in this menu.
    •  
    • To exit the self-diagnostic mode, turn the audio unit off or turn the key OFF.
    •  
    • If the concern remains and the fault is not detected, GO to Symptom Chart - Audio System to continue diagnostics.