Locked In Vehicle! Cannot Unlock Driver or Front Passenger doors.

This is my first post. Hello.

I own a 2014 Ford Edge SEL AWD. Bought it used, very well maintained. Previous owner had replaced the driver side door latch and it has functioned well for the past 9 months.

I have had intermittent issues with the front passenger door not unlocking in the past. Door switch on that side wouldn't work. The other doors would unlock with key fob or driver side door switch, auto unlock has worked only a few times and then quit.

The other day I was literally locked into the vehicle. I had to crawl over the center console to get to the back seats and exit the vehicle through the rear doors. Rear door locks are the only locks that work now.

I can't get the driver side door or front passenger door to unlock or get them open. It's like they are on one circuit that has lost power. They are locked tight! Key fob won't open them, only the rear doors.

Tried to use the physical key and it won't open the door. Tried a slim jim and it just won't budge.

I haven't seen a similar situation anywhere online. Please, if anyone here has had the same or similar experience, I'd really appreciate the help.

Thanks in advance.