Edge - "Consumer Guide Automotive" Review

dryland305

I haven't seen this article posted anywhere. Apologies if it's a retread. Probably one of the most positive and balanced reviews of the Edge that I've come across yet. Scroll down beyond the advertisement for the complete review.

Link.

Ample leg room. Intrusion from housing for Vista Roof limits head room for tall occupants. Seats are all-day comfortable. Low dashboard, chair-height seats provide good overall visibility, though rear headrests partially block view astern.

(...)

Ford has a lot riding on the success of its newest SUV, and Edge impresses for its responsive powertrain, carlike ride, and generous passenger and cargo room. Base prices are competitive but quickly escalate with options. Give Edge a look, but favor an SE model or a judiciously equipped SEL for best dollar value.

I haven't seen this article posted anywhere. Apologies if it's a retread. Probably one of the most positive and balanced reviews of the Edge that I've come across yet. Scroll down beyond the advertisement for the complete review.

Link.

I read this review and compared it to the Murano, and several other vehicles in this and similar classes and I can't understand how they rated it so low for value in class? The edge lost several overall points due to this but still scored at or near the top in overall points. I guess it will have to prove over time that it is reliable before it receives it dues?