2007 Edge SEL audio help

Hi guys,

I'm a bit lost running through all the topics (the search function is not that good here :) )

I bought a 2007 Edge SEL.

There was an aftermarket Kenwood system installed (old nav unit 7200).
When deinstalling I saw that it was connected through ISO to the ford cable, no special AMP adapters, just the kenwoord > iso > ford cable. From the Kenwood was a audio cable connected in the SUB port (I guess that it's for the OEM sub in the back).

Also there was a steering remote module from kenwood connected.

No I want help for the following:
If fitting an Android unit, does it need to be specific for Ford edge/f150? Does it need the canbus? Because in some forum I read that the SWC is working through the Android SWC cables and that is no need for the Canbus. Someone can confirm that? If thats possible then I can buy every double din unit.
Is the Edge pre-amplified? How can I check that? From the Iso it looks like regular speaker wires but it's possible that there is a seprate amp from oem? If so, where can I find it?

Are there some peeps here with a 2007-2010 android unit installed in a Edge SEL who can help me?

On the crutchfield site I only can see that they recommend a adapter for the use of the OEM amp. But not sure if that's needed and that I even have a amp installed.

Any help and recommandation for Android units are welcome.

No need for Android auto/carplay, just regular Android with 2/4GB ram is enough. (1gb ram is to slow...)

Thanks guys! Much appriciated...

sorry for my bad English :)