LED headlights

TheWall0211

I know this topic has cone up before - but not recently as best I can tell:

Looking for a link to a good plug-n-play LED light for the headlights and high beams on a 2016 Sport.  

I see lots of options online - but as I read comments, there is always an Edge owner complaining that something didn’t fit right.  So what worked for you?  Looking for bright (!) light upgrade.  

• 3 months later...

I bought these for our 2016 Sport... LOVE 'em!!!    Bullvision D3S LEDs 45w per bulb (90w per pair) 6500K... Direct replacements that use the factory HID ballasts.  100% Plug n play . They are much brighter and whiter than the miserable factory HIDs and match our signature lights down below. We've had not a single issue with these bulbs what-so-ever for almost two years in MN.  Through our hot and humid summers clear down to -14F degrees ambient temp, (-40F with wind chill) just a few days ago.   Not even a flicker!   Hope this helps! 

LINK:   https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256802757275161.html?spm=a2g0o.order_list.order_list_main.65.463718025ADulY&gatewayAdapt=glo2usa4itemAdapt&_randl_shipto=US

image.thumb.png.2be8dcfd7b37e06b1fe77e15c2834188.png

LED vs HID Edge Sport.jpg

LED vs HID Edge Sporthigh beams.jpg

osram vs bullvision front 2016 edge sport.jpg

• Like 1

Here’s a question: when I turn the lights on for the 2016 Edge Sport, only the outside lights come on.  When I flip on the hi beams, those outside lights also go hi.  But there are inside lights on the headlights. - the square ones not the round ones.  I can’t figure out how to turn those on.  Are those hi? Low? Daytime?  What are those?  I can see bulbs in there but I can’t figure out how to power them on!

Edited by TheWall0211