2011 problems with traction control

Sterling

Good evening, we recently purchased a 2011 Lincoln MKX I know it’s not quite a Ford edge, but I could not find any other forms that would be  useful.  After we’ve been driving it roughly six months the battery unexpectedly died. The next day I jumpstarted it and drove it home. Everything was fine and the next morning battery was dead again so I replaced the battery. As soon as I replaced the battery and started it up the ABS and traction control lights on the dash showed up. it says “service advance trac”.  After hooking up my scan tool, the only code it pulled was a U 3000 code. so from there I replaced the steering angle sensor as well as all four speed sensors on the wheels  and checked the tone rings. After doing this I performed a hard reset and the problem is still there. I can clear the code but within 2 to 3 seconds it pops back up on the dash I have checked every fuse that I have read that was associated with the systems and it’s still there.  Is there any other items that I am overlooking that could be causing this? I’m at a loss and can’t for the life of me figure it out. Our local dealer is saying they can’t get us in and don’t know when they can. Thank you all very much.