Edge ST brake issues / replacement suggestions

Phil69

(Canada)  I have the 401A package with upgraded brakes on my 2019 ST, which suck. My front rotors & pads have been replaced by Ford 3 times, rears twice & I've only done 85000km. The front pads were rusted to caliper so had them serviced. Brake judder & grinding very bad again. I don't want to go with Ford brakes again, can anyone recommend a good brake package to go with, probably calipers too? I have red caliper covers (bought separately from MGP) as they didn't come with the package in Canada, so looking for possible red or blue calipers. Thanks for any help / advice / suggestions - Phil

I recently changed my rear brake pads and rotors with AutoZone  elite brake pads and duralast gold rotors. I. have the standard ST brakes  on ,mine. I replaced them because there were groove patterns on the driver side rotor for some time now. The pads were actually OK, no unusual wear so I don't know what was causing it. I did replace all the hardware and so far so good, but I don't even have 1000 miles on them yet. If you're doing the rears yourself make sure to put the parking brake in service mode!  My front brakes are doing fine. 

Also, I cleaned most of the rust off and used brake lube on the contact points indicated in the service manual. I also sprayed fluid film around the hub area etc to help slow the rust. My wheels and rotors were stubborn  to get off.

Edited by kruzr1