Issue with Upgrade from 4" Display to CarPlay Display

I am installing this new display (very cheap, I know) to replace the 4” display in my 2015 Ford Edge. This kit did not come with any instructions but is called a SHA16/32 Android 11 Car Radio.

I took the old chassis out and took the motherboard out that surrounded the old display and connected to the old peripheral buttons. I installed the new display in the new chassis, but am having trouble with the electrical wiring. The kit came with a conversion harness for the plugs that used to connect to the audio control box (seen in the second photo), but there is one rogue plug that comes out of the conversion plug in the middle of the second photo that I don’t know where plugs in. There are no additional inputs on the back of the display that I can see. I’m assuming because this isn’t plugged in, the screen will not power on, however the bottom chassis with my climate controls does turn on and get power.

I have three wire things left over shown in the third image along with two USB plugs, but I don’t think I need them for my car. The empty inputs on the display are for the RCA converter, the USB plug on the right in the third photo, and the two additional USB plugs (only room for one to plug in though). The fourth image shows a diagram from the basically useless manual.

Any insight on where I’m supposed to plug in that last input? I have been combing the internet and YouTube for help and haven’t been able to find any that show installation of this specific model. Thank you!!!

image.thumb.png.bdd22c6b171db64a29500a6d169de32a.pngimage.thumb.png.78936c8df3c3299b1e4344cc14a6efdb.pngimage.thumb.png.71684759eb35c3d244c46b7975c540bb.pngimage.thumb.png.e46ec7b33a40b06e11d05cb91d6abdce.png

• Like 1