Panoramic Vista Roof

howdy ford edge peoples.

I am in need of some reference photos for a ford job I am currently working on. I need photos of the inner workings of the Panoramic Vista roof.

maybe inner workings is the wrong word. let me try and explain. Imagine if you will that you where going to build a scale model of the Panoramic vista roof and you needed to make the roof open you would need photos of the parts and how they work.

I need a roof top photo of the Open Panoramic vista roof. not from the interior of the car, the exterior I need detailed photos of the hydraulics that push and pull the glass room back. Any bits and bobs or tracks that the hydraulics run on would be bonus. I do not need a full frame shot or a shot of the interior, just the right side or the left side would be great. All the videos I have seen and pics I have found show the roof opening from the inside or a profile.

If anyone has any pics or videos that might be able to help me with some better photos please drop me a line

wyatt@the-mill.com

cheers,