Heated seat install

I have an 07 with leather but no heated seats. is there any way to buy a pair of heated seats and install them with the buttons and every thing in the factory location. if so does any one know of any problems i might run into? thanks

I didn't get the seat heaters either. I also didn't like the way the drivers seat felt. I am 6'2" 230lbs, with long legs. The seat seemed way back, down and too low for me.

I had the leather drivers seat reworked by an upholstery shop who added a denser foam and reworked the bolsters. He also added custom brackets to the power seat which moves the seat farther back, but -unlike the OEM- does not put you down lower and reclined. I sit upright with good thigh support and enuff headroom.

While I was getting this done, I noticed the trim shop had seat warmers. For $200, I had a nice custom 2 stage bun warmers installed with the switches placed on the front lip of the bottom cushion. Really nice pro job. Check with a local auto trim shop and explain the problem.

you wont be able to add the factory switches as they go to the control box then to the heaters unless you buy all that plus the new harness for the interior. its going to be much easier to put in aftermarket heaters . The benefit is they are going to be able to do back only also for people with back problems .

http://www.checkcorp.com/seat-heater/seat-heaters.asp

• 3 weeks later...
I have an 07 with leather but no heated seats. is there any way to buy a pair of heated seats and install them with the buttons and every thing in the factory location. if so does any one know of any problems i might run into? thanks

I actually have a set of seat heaters that can be added on. No need to replace the entire seat. e-mail me vmartinez@zarbelectronics.com