Brand New 2009 Edge Owner

Cypress

Proud owner of a 2009 SEL Edge; Charcoal interior; Sight & Sound package; SHINY 18" Chrome Wheels ;) I love this thing!

I traded in my very well loved 2001 4X2 F150 for more of a "family" vehicle and my wife and I are very happy with the Edge! We don't move very fast in making decisions on major purchases like these, but after a month of research and test driving it was clear which direction we were leaning. SYNC pretty much sealed the deal for us and here we are.

I have promised, initially, to not Mod the Edge for a little while, but every time I get in the vehicle I get the itch, there is so much opportunity here! For the most part I am not planning on modding the engine as we did not buy this vehicle to take the hole shot, but everything is on the table.

As we actually read the manuals and continue to become more familiar with the Edge and its capabilities we are becoming more and more impressed.