Katherine Perry

Hello Ford Edge Users,

I just had a crazy experience with the vehicle. I have been the happy and proud owner of Ford Edge 2007 for a little over 10+ yrs. Recently after getting a new battery installed back in January after a bitter cold a day prior to getting the battery the electronic system went crazy due to the severe weather. After the battery was installed, everything seemed fine. I even had a basic Maintenace check and oil change. I had to make a trip to Louisville, and I could feel the air at the level needed go out of the tires I recently had the air adjusted in the tires due to the tire sensor pressure fault showing on the dashboard I even hit the reset to see if that was still an issue. Was planning to have those repaired when I had extra money. As of currently the transponder key didn't work, I ordered a new key battery as it's a key with a computerized chip in it. After working with a neighbor to try to get the key to work after an hour and going by the manual that still didn't get it to work. I had then called Triple AAA they came out and give me a Jump to turn on the car and the diagnostics said the alternator and battery were fine and had a charge. I went to AutoZone where I got the car battery, they said the battery was good after another diagnostics test, but I still had warranty on the battery if I had to replace it. They mentioned by accident maybe I left a cabin light on? or a headlight or minor fuse needed to replace that shouldn't affect the functionality of the car.  As the last few days, the computerized system is not showing the tire sensor pressure fault as a potential problem. Knock on Wood!!! the car seems to be behaving and functioning normally!!!👏

Would appreciate any insight on why or how the car would act out of sorts this way? I do not the computerized cars in the modern are so sensitive it wouldn't take much to mess them up. Seems to have been a shortage somewhere??