Hello, New Edge owner...

jimmerz

Hi all I am a month old Edge Daddy. So far I love the vehicle other than my MPG. I don't want to start off whining here though, give me a few days....

DSC01895.jpg

800pix.jpg

It's a 2007 Edge FWD. It has the roof rails, the keypad entry on driver door satellite radio and all season floormats.

Thanks. I figured I would update this post just a little since I found a few other Edge Forums. I posted this on another one. Minus the picture (which is in my previous post here.

--------------------Here is My $.02------------------------

So far so good. Poopy mpg, but I am getting tired of whining about that now.

it's a fwd with roof rails, sirius radio, drivers side keypad entry and all weather floormats. I have recently had the front windows tinted and after I get the Diamond gloss from Zeibart I will post some sweet pics.

Overall I love the way the car feels and drives.

I wish that a few things were STANDARD on all Edge's.

1. The quick release button in the cargo area for the back seats.

2. The front flat folding passenger seat.

3. Fog lights

3. The Vista Roof. SINCE, this is a MAJOR beakthrough, they shouldnt really make any of these Vehicles without it!

I also Cannot stand the location of the dimmer/interior light switch. WOW, is that sucker hard to find at night.

• 3 weeks later...

I agree with your additional standard list, but doubt Ford would make the BAMR standard. I think you could add the cargo management standard and front grab handles also. I've read some of your other post, sorry mpg is not doing well so far, hopefully it will improve with time. Car looks great and it must be cold where your at!