OMG I love my Ford Edge

Lovethesun101

Hi, my name is Stacey and I am glad that I have a place to view posts about this car. I own a 2008 Edge SEL, and I love my car. This is the first brand new car that I have ever owned. When we purchased the car in November of 2007 it had 12 miles on it and now it has 27,364. We did recently have to have some warranty work on it and it probably would not have taken so long in the shop except we live in a rural area where all parts have to be ordered from a long ways away.

I look forward to meeting other Edge owners and hearing about your car whether it be great stuff or other stuff. I think you can never be to educated on mechanics.

I love my Edge too. I wanted one since they first hit the market. I bought an 08 Limited 3 months ago and have only put 530 miles on it. 300 of which I put on it last weekend when I went on a trip. I love it so much that I won't drive it anywhere in fear of it getting dinged by idiots in parking lots. It just sits in my garage for weeks at a time. I will drive it more after I order the bodyside molding. I have learned a lot on this forum, like where to buy painted molding to match the color of my car.

Steve

I love my Edge too. I wanted one since they first hit the market. I bought an 08 Limited 3 months ago and have only put 530 miles on it. 300 of which I put on it last weekend when I went on a trip. I love it so much that I won't drive it anywhere in fear of it getting dinged by idiots in parking lots. It just sits in my garage for weeks at a time. I will drive it more after I order the bodyside molding. I have learned a lot on this forum, like where to buy painted molding to match the color of my car.

Steve

We are a total Ford Family and my husband has taught me well. We park in the back 40 anywhere we go, this benefits us in two ways; no dings in the car and we get the needed excercise.

We are a total Ford Family and my husband has taught me well. We park in the back 40 anywhere we go, this benefits us in two ways; no dings in the car and we get the needed excercise.

I do that as much as possible, unfortunately where I work parking spaces aren't plentiful. I try to be very careful who I park near, but some idiots just don't care. We are a Ford family too. I have a 87 Mustang LX 5.0 for sale and a 82 Thunderbird Heritage for sale, both are garage kept and in excelent condition, both have under 100,000 miles on them. My 98 Explorer is my daily driver and it has over 187,000 miles on it. I will keep fixing anything that goes wrong with it and celebrate every high mileage milestone.