Edge owner for 24 hours and pretty thrilled!

Houndkeeper

:hyper: Picked up my new Redfire SEL+ AWD Edge last night and I am loving it! Only a few complaints thus far.....

1. As a $36k vehical I would expect a mute button on my stearing wheel.

2. My Rand McNally Country Wide map book is too wide for the magazine holder size slot behind the front seats. (where shall I put this huge map I consider mandatory in any of my cars?)

3. Fuel economy......I knew about this, but it is still disapointing.

I am enjoying the handling and agility of this heavy Crossover. The navigation/radio screen is way cool. Although my husband doesn't drive my vehical all that often it is such a nice perk to have the seat presets avaliable. The wide array of seat and steering wheel combinations is sure to please most any body size or shape.

Overall, for having only had it 24 I love it!

:hyper: Picked up my new Redfire SEL+ AWD Edge last night and I am loving it! Only a few complaints thus far.....

1. As a $36k vehical I would expect a mute button on my stearing wheel.

2. My Rand McNally Country Wide map book is too wide for the magazine holder size slot behind the front seats. (where shall I put this huge map I consider mandatory in any of my cars?)

3. Fuel economy......I knew about this, but it is still disapointing.

I am enjoying the handling and agility of this heavy Crossover. The navigation/radio screen is way cool. Although my husband doesn't drive my vehical all that often it is such a nice perk to have the seat presets avaliable. The wide array of seat and steering wheel combinations is sure to please most any body size or shape.

Overall, for having only had it 24 I love it!

Wow - there is someone out there like me that INSISTS on a Rand McNally! ;) Will it not fit under the seat?

I'm seeing a lot of people posting that they purchased a Redfire. . .seems to be a popular choice.

Congrats on the new Edge. :happy feet: