Accessories

I installed a Thule Aerofoot Roof Rack (www.rackattack.com) and hauled around a kayak on Highway 401..... worked beautifully. Installed the 53" Rapid Aero bars that fit the width of the vehicle exactly (no worries of hitting your head on over hanging bars). The only problem with the Aero bars is that any accessory installed on the bars (bike rack/kayak J rack) requires the newest Thule models and thus more money. The older racks fit only on the Thule Square bars. The Aero bars however make less noise on the highway due to their aerodynamic design.

• 5 months later...

Kinda late here but do you have any pics? Bought some Aerofeet and I'm wondering where exactly to put the feet. On the black plastic trim or on the roof between the door and the plastic trim. Any info would be appreciated.

I installed a Thule Aerofoot Roof Rack (www.rackattack.com) and hauled around a kayak on Highway 401..... worked beautifully. Installed the 53" Rapid Aero bars that fit the width of the vehicle exactly (no worries of hitting your head on over hanging bars). The only problem with the Aero bars is that any accessory installed on the bars (bike rack/kayak J rack) requires the newest Thule models and thus more money. The older racks fit only on the Thule Square bars. The Aero bars however make less noise on the highway due to their aerodynamic design.