Clearance question on rear seats

I'm a potential Edge buyer, but i can't leave anything stock, so I had to research as much as i could first...

so i currently have a basslink in my TL and i love it, but if i buy the edge, i can't use a basslink without compromising the space in my trunk, and i would prefer to not have a random square sticking out ~

so my question is, can someone please explain to me how the backseats work? is it possible to fit a Basslink-T under the rearpassenger seats?

http://www.infinitysystems.com/car/product...&Region=USA

Dimensions (H x W x D) 14-3/8 x 40-3/8 x 6-7/16

could someone post a picture of the rear seats folded flat?

Maybe. The back seats recline so there is some mechinical devices underneath of it, that will take up alot of room. If im thinking about this correctly you will be laying it down so you will need 6" clearance right? Im not sure, but you may be cutting it very close.

Heres the picture you were looking for: http://www.trucktrend.com/multimedia/photo...y/photo_04.html

Edited by GotTheEdge

thanks for the reply!! yea that's exactly the picture i was trying to find last night

hmm...yea, 6" isn't gonna fit under that, looks like the bottom part of the seats also tips forward....gonna have to think of another way to add some bass inconspicuously.

thanks for the reply!! yea that's exactly the picture i was trying to find last night

hmm...yea, 6" isn't gonna fit under that, looks like the bottom part of the seats also tips forward....gonna have to think of another way to add some bass inconspicuously.

You could take off the factory base which is located on the right in the cargo area. Im not sure if it would fit though.

You could take off the factory base which is located on the right in the cargo area. Im not sure if it would fit though.

nah i dont think it would, i wish i knew how drastic the change would be if i simply replaced the sub

nah i dont think it would, i wish i knew how drastic the change would be if i simply replaced the sub

There's very little room under the seat. That box wouldn't come close to fitting with the seats up. A better bet might be to get a JL Audio Stealthbox. It fits the original sub location with a slight mod to the grill.