2010 Edge Limited AWD

Dainjah

just picked up this beast and im loving it.....mind you its only day 2....BUT this thing is SICK!

Sync is ridiculous, nav is wicked, vista roof, the leather trimmings everywhere, 20" chromes, etc

I fell in love with the MKX in the middle of 2007.......but this car is virtually the same thing with out the fake woodgrain : P I dont mean that i LOVE the mkx just didnt wanna pony up the extra 11k : )

pics coming soon!

any info anyone has for me or tips will be greatly appreciated.

-E

just picked up this beast and im loving it.....mind you its only day 2....BUT this thing is SICK!

Sync is ridiculous, nav is wicked, vista roof, the leather trimmings everywhere, 20" chromes, etc

I fell in love with the MKX in the middle of 2007.......but this car is virtually the same thing with out the fake woodgrain : P I dont mean that i LOVE the mkx just didnt wanna pony up the extra 11k : )

pics coming soon!

any info anyone has for me or tips will be greatly appreciated.

-E

Congrats. I'm holding off to see what the 2010/2011 MKX looks like, but I think a used 2007 MKX is in my future ... I like the wood trim!

Congrats. I'm holding off to see what the 2010/2011 MKX looks like, but I think a used 2007 MKX is in my future ... I like the wood trim!

Thanks!

Naaah I love the wood trim too........Im so in love with that truck (MKX).....but the Edge was more realistic and with all the bells it feels exactly the same..

Edited by Dainjah

Dainjah, I just picked up my 2010 Edge yesterday with the same package as yours, man this truly is a beast. What a sharp looking vehicle, and the ride is fantastic.

The one thing I would like from the MKX would be the 14 speaker THX system, but the Audiophile system actually isn't bad at all; hell it beats my clunker I traded in heh.

So, as a new Edge owner myself, "HI EVERYBODY!"

Sorry, no intention of hijacking your thread Dainjah :sandbox:

Dainjah, I just picked up my 2010 Edge yesterday with the same package as yours, man this truly is a beast. What a sharp looking vehicle, and the ride is fantastic.

The one thing I would like from the MKX would be the 14 speaker THX system, but the Audiophile system actually isn't bad at all; hell it beats my clunker I traded in heh.

So, as a new Edge owner myself, "HI EVERYBODY!"

Sorry, no intention of hijacking your thread Dainjah :sandbox:

All good bro!

Yeah this thing really is a beast! bit of a wh*re on gas....but it was expected!

Yes VERY sharp looking too!..as a buddy of mine said "Ford done stepped up their game!" lol ...

u get the black and brown leather too??? and the sparkly metallic paint? im trying to find out the actual name of the paint its got....

yeah sound system isnt that bad at all.

trying to post pictures....but the site wont let me for some reason....

still trying to learn the sync system.......shit is sick!

Yes I got the "Unique Sienna" leather trim package, love that interior. The black with the metallic paint is the Tuxedo Black, I have that paint job as well. Looks great when the light hits it! I'm getting my remote start and door sills installed later this week; the only thing I didn't get were the headrest DVD players.

Loving my new ride :)

Yes I got the "Unique Sienna" leather trim package, love that interior. The black with the metallic paint is the Tuxedo Black, I have that paint job as well. Looks great when the light hits it! I'm getting my remote start and door sills installed later this week; the only thing I didn't get were the headrest DVD players.

Loving my new ride :)

Wicked bro! yeah looks so sick when the light hits it rims too! i just ordered chrome door handles and HID's hopefully get that in the next 2-3 wks and will be looking much better!

yeah me too just left out the dvd players. but who really needs em unless u got a couple little kids that cant stay still in the back.

U lease or finance? also where u from nytcrawlr? just wanna compare costs if ya dont mind....

• 1 month later...
Wicked bro! yeah looks so sick when the light hits it rims too! i just ordered chrome door handles and HID's hopefully get that in the next 2-3 wks and will be looking much better!

yeah me too just left out the dvd players. but who really needs em unless u got a couple little kids that cant stay still in the back.

U lease or finance? also where u from nytcrawlr? just wanna compare costs if ya dont mind....

Hi, just bought one Limited with everything on it, Navy blue with sandstone interior, 20" chrome wheel also. Delivery in November, should be OK