New member, New Edge

kmac

I purchased my Edge SEL+ from a local dealer from their on hand inventory on Thursday March 8, 2007.

It is a Pewter metallic FWD with the trailer towing package, 18" wheels, reverse sensors and Sirius radio.

After 10 days of driving I have been very impressed with the overall quality of the vehicle. It has the light stone leather interior and the dash reflection is by no means a distraction. The previous vehicle an 05 F150 with camel interior was actually worse. The mpg that the vehicle achevied in the first week of driving

(200mi) was acceptable 17.5mpg in mostly city with short interstate driving mixed in. I will do a separate post with more detail on the mpg.

Overall, I couldn't be happier.

I purchased my Edge SEL+ from a local dealer from their on hand inventory on Thursday March 8, 2007.

It is a Pewter metallic FWD with the trailer towing package, 18" wheels, reverse sensors and Sirius radio.

After 10 days of driving I have been very impressed with the overall quality of the vehicle. It has the light stone leather interior and the dash reflection is by no means a distraction. The previous vehicle an 05 F150 with camel interior was actually worse. The mpg that the vehicle achevied in the first week of driving

(200mi) was acceptable 17.5mpg in mostly city with short interstate driving mixed in. I will do a separate post with more detail on the mpg.

Congrats! I think you're the first person with a Pewter Metallic Edge :)

We have the same Edge ! Pewter Metallic but interior Charcol . I also got the Panoramic Roof. I love this color. Will be posting photos soon :shades:

We have the same Edge ! Pewter Metallic but interior Charcol . I also got the Panoramic Roof. I love this color. Will be posting photos soon :shades:

I have the Pewter Metallic/Charcoal Int. with the Panoramic Roof too :yup: I have had it for two weeks and hae received several compliments on it. The pewter is a nice color and goes well with the dark interior.

Congrats on the new Edge! :hyper: How do you like your stone leather interior?

That's the interior color we ordered, but just found out it won't get to the port till this weekend. Guess we'll have to wait 1 more week.

I like the color. Not grey and not tan, more of a darker creme. I'm using black all weather mats through out.

Works well for me