Seat Bracket Covers

As suspected service writer is giving me grief says none of the new ones have them????

so gave him the part numbers and he was saying that he couldn't do anything if it didn't come with it from factory so I mentioned calling corporate and asking them and that put him in back up mode real fast.

sorry for the confusion... I do not have them... so wrongly assumed it was that way - never guessed they would miss installing that part. it

So, they want like $60 online for those 2 parts! wow - what a rip. looks like a call to the dealer for me.

Inboard Charcoal Right - 2nd row 60/40 passenger side - 2nd row 60/40 passenger side

Outboard Charcoal Right - 2nd row 60/40 passenger side - 2nd row 60/40 passenger side

post-2453-1256654802_thumb.png

post-2453-1256655201_thumb.gif

Wow! This is thread was a great find! I noticed the missing brackets on my 2010 Limited and thought, it was a shame Ford decided to save a buck or two in such an obvious place on a vehical whose MSRP goes for $30,000+. Now that it looks like the parts should have come with the car, I'm going to call the dealer about this.

I'm just confused as to which parts I need them to order. Instead of the ones mentioned above, shouldn't they order these?

Inboard Light stone Right - 2nd row 60/40 passenger side - 2nd row 60/40 passenger side

Inboard Light stone Left - 2nd row 60/40 driver side - 2nd row 60/40 driver side

• 2 weeks later...

OK the ordered them in and when I got into town to pick them up guess what they are brown dark chocolate brown. :censored:

So talking to the idiots at Drew I am told oh well guess they don't make them for my car till a parts guy named Scott stepped in and asked what was the problem.

Turns out my trim code isn't even in the system so he is contacting ford and will get back to me on Tuesday but most likely will not get an answer till after the 1st.

I all most was ready to lose faith in my deal but at least I have found a parts guy to trust now.

Guess it's time to find a service writer that doesn't shrug his shoulders and go ohh well guess yours didn't come with one.

Lazy service people suck.

RE: seat bracket covers

Edge (2007-2010) no center seat bracket covers

MKX (2007-2010) has center seat bracket covers

What I did after several months of research was order 2 Ford p/n 8A1Z-7863386-CA covers from my local Ford dealer. (only comes in Charcoal no matter what color the Ford parts book says) Then I purchased a can of SEM color coat auto interior flexible coating (spray paint) #15353 light titanium to match the light stone interior. installed covers / job done.