SPORTWING MOLDINGS

I've got the moulding installed on my Edge and it's great. Looks like it came from the factory with it. I was prompted to make the purchase after someone hit my door in the exact place that the moulding now protects. It's well worth the money. I can't believe the Edge comes with out this protection. I can't recommend it enough.

Sorry, but I don't know anything about their rear bumper cover, but if the quality is anything like the side moulding, it can't be bad.

Do a quick search of the forums and you will find a number of threads extolling the virtues of the sport wing moldings. I installed them on the wifes edge and they look great.

I had not seen their bumper protector, but I have been very happy with the bushwhacker model made for the Scion xb. One of our members found that it was a good fit for the edge. Do s search for Scion, and you should find the info on that item.

I did a quick look at the sport wing bumper cover, and I would recomend the Scion option instead. The sport wing model does not cover the lip of the bumper, and that is the area most prone to damage.

Edited by feelin edgy

• 2 months later...