Christmas is a comin

TnDEdge

Hey all with black friday come and gone I have been thinking about Christmas stuff for my wife and thought it might be cool to get her some Ford Edge gear, (lord knows I have plenty of Mustang and Cobra gear LOL).

Anyhow after crawling through every website I can think of I have found a total of ONE UGLY ORANGE HAT!!

There has got to be some stuff out there that would make a god gift for my wife besides weathertech floormats (I was told not to get those for Christmas for her for some reason LOL).

If any of you have found anything I would appreciate a link

thanks

Dan

LOL yea she is getting a Thomas Kinkade print that she think is way beyond our price range but through a bit of blood shot eye web digging I found an art outlet that has the Limited edition oil on canvas prints for a very reasonable price. So she will get floormats which should elicit a :censored: but when she gets her print :happy feet: :rockon: :hyper: then we will go down to Michaels and order up the frame.

Edited by TnDEdge