REMOTE START KIT A 7L2Z-19G364-AA FOR SALE

kiese02

Hello,

I have a Genuine Ford Remote Start Kit, Type A for sale(7L2Z-19G364-AA). I bought this to be installed on our EDGE Limited but found out that this kit will not work with the dual auto climate controls, only the turn dial controls. This kit works on Ford Edges without auto climate control and on the Ford Fusion, may work for other Ford/Lincoln vehicles but i am not sure. I am selling at dealer cost of $177.00 and i will include FREE SHIPPING in the US only. EVERYTHING that comes with this kit is included. Please let me know if your interested.

Thanks,

Jeremy

Edited by kiese02

Hello,

I have a Genuine Ford Remote Start Kit, Type A for sale(7L2Z-19G364-AA). I bought this to be installed on our EDGE Limited but found out that this kit will not work with the dual auto climate controls, only the turn dial controls. This kit works on Ford Edges without auto climate control and on the Ford Fusion, may work for other Ford/Lincoln vehicles but i am not sure. I am selling at dealer cost of $177.00 and i will include FREE SHIPPING in the US only. EVERYTHING that comes with this kit is included. Please let me know if your interested.

Thanks,

Jeremy

What does it take to install?

I bought this to be installed on our EDGE Limited but found out that this kit will not work with the dual auto climate controls, only the turn dial controls.

Hmmm, good to know. I was fixing to buy one as a surprise for my wife on our 2010 Limited. So much for that option. Thanks for the heads up.

-Mike

• 3 weeks later...

Which remote start are you talking about? The single fob remote start WILL NOT work with the auto climate control in a Ford Edge. I have personally talked with Ford on this one and all Edges with dual climate control require two outputs and the single keyfob kit ONLY has ONE output, thus it can only be used to start the vehicle! There is NO way to add another output to it. Are you sure you didnt just install the six button keyfob,that kit WILL work! Not trying to start an arguement but i have talked to numerous individuals within my dealership and spoke directly with a Engineer,tech,at Ford who explained the whole problem with the output. This is also a common issue with the taurus.

thanks,jeremy

It will work with the dual auto control. I just installed one on my wifes 09 limited today.