New 08 from MA

06StangGT

Hey just thought I would join the forum. Since I bought my 08 I fell in love with it. I needed to store my stang in the winter so I needed something to drive in the cold months here in New England. I'm 22 years old, I live in the Boston area, and I'm hoping to learn some stuff from you guys here. I'm finding that I need to modify my new edge like I did my mustang, stock just isn't for me. :shades:

• Like 1

Hey just thought I would join the forum. Since I bought my 08 I fell in love with it. I needed to store my stang in the winter so I needed something to drive in the cold months here in New England. I'm 22 years old, I live in the Boston area, and I'm hoping to learn some stuff from you guys here. I'm finding that I need to modify my new edge like I did my mustang, stock just isn't for me. :shades:

Welcome to the forums. I got my 08 Edge last week and love it too. Also living in MA in needed something for the winter months.