New Edgar owner - At the suggestion of VegasMan

2010 Edgar SEL AWD

Introducing myself here - I just purchased a 2010 Ford Edge SEL AWD with some add-ons like SYNC and something else. I can't remember. lol

I pick the 'thing' up on Monday. It's White with black interior and some chrome stuff.

It seems like an awesome vehicle by all reviews and my impressions. I was initially looking at purchasing my fourth new Subaru but the Outback has changed dramatically since the '98 I bought new and, the Forester is not looking good these days either. It's slow unless you get the turbo and then only available in auto-form? That in itself was enough to make me say, If I can't buy a peppy Subaru that fits my needs in manual-form, then I'll buy another auto and shop elsewhere. So here I am :)

And no. That's not a typo - "it's" name is Edgar, hence the username.. The wife named it while we logged mile 4.1 on the ODO during the test drive.

And if it matters, I also own Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited, a Kia Amanti and a BMW M Roadster.. The Amanti AKA: Grandma, is leaving us soon.. :)

Introducing myself here - I just purchased a 2010 Ford Edge SEL AWD with some add-ons like SYNC and something else. I can't remember. lol

I pick the 'thing' up on Monday. It's White with black interior and some chrome stuff.

It seems like an awesome vehicle by all reviews and my impressions. I was initially looking at purchasing my fourth new Subaru but the Outback has changed dramatically since the '98 I bought new and, the Forester is not looking good these days either. It's slow unless you get the turbo and then only available in auto-form? That in itself was enough to make me say, If I can't buy a peppy Subaru that fits my needs in manual-form, then I'll buy another auto and shop elsewhere. So here I am :)

And no. That's not a typo - "it's" name is Edgar, hence the username.. The wife named it while we logged mile 4.1 on the ODO during the test drive.

And if it matters, I also own Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited, a Kia Amanti and a BMW M Roadster.. The Amanti AKA: Grandma, is leaving us soon.. :)

I go by Jpeckinp here. Welcome and have fun learning.