Just purchased the Street Scene Designed Ford Edge

aj619

HI! Just wanted to intoduce myself. I just purchased the car you see below from the Street Scene Equipment guys in Costa Mesa California. Looking to do a few little things to it like intake and exhaust. Let me know what you guys think and also what brands you guys have found to be the best for both of those items. Thanks!

post-8761-1265265548873_thumb.jpgpost-8761-12652655652913_thumb.jpg

Edited by aj619

HI! Just wanted to intoduce myself. I just purchased the car you see below from the Street Scene Equipment guys in Costa Mesa California. Looking to do a few little things to it like intake and exhaust. Let me know what you guys think and also what brands you guys have found to be the best for both of those items. Thanks!

post-8761-1265265548873_thumb.jpgpost-8761-12652655652913_thumb.jpg

Post pics of the interior when ou get it. looks sweet. :hyper:

Hmm, that Edge is a 2007 and it was displayed at the 2006 SEMA show.

Those pics he posted can be found on a few different sites.

Here's another.

163_2006_sema_show_15z+2007_ford_edge_by_street_Scene_equipment+front_view.jpg

Yeah I remember seeing that in 07 when I was looking for a new car and mods for the edge. Can I ask if that was a custom lower lip bumper? Also were there any mods to engine area..and please show some pics of the interior.

Thanks

Yeah I remember seeing that in 07 when I was looking for a new car and mods for the edge. Can I ask if that was a custom lower lip bumper? Also were there any mods to engine area..and please show some pics of the interior.

Thanks

Yeah the lower valance is different along with the rear and it was lowered a little bit. I'll get some pictures of the interior as soon as it stops raining. Its coming down hard here in San Diego! But it has the sun roof and the interior is black and a cream look.

Congradulations, it looks pretty cool, are the wheels 22 or 24's, they look nice. Can you post some better pictures when you get a chance, I would like to see how they painted the hood.

The wheels were 24's but as of right now i went back to stock, the wheels made it a really ruff ride with those rubberbands as tires. Ill get some pictures hopefully tomorrow so i can show you guys the interior and the paint job. Its raining pretty good down here in San Diego.