3dCarbon Body Kit

patrickm

I am selling a brand new, never installed, never painted 3dCarbon body kit. This is the 8pc kit which includes:

Front Air Dam

2 Side Skirts

4 Door Caps

Rear Lower Skirt

2 Chrome Exhaust Tips

The Ford part number is: A7EDG-7820049-BAPLN

The 3dCarbon number is: 691517

This kit is precut for a trailer hitch, so you will not have to do any cutting!

The dealership I work at added this kit to their inventory about a year ago. I intended to put it on my Edge, but I sold the car recently. We installed one of these kits for a friend of mine and it looked AWESOME. It really compliments the lines of the Edge nicely.

The list price on this kit from Ford was $1739.00!

I am looking to get $850+ shipping

To help you calculate shipping, the dimensions on the package are: 26x17x78 inches, I would guess it to weigh around 80lbs. I will be shipping from a commercial address in zip code 04106 and we do have a daily UPS pickup.

Please PM me if there is any additional info I can provide!

-Patrick

post-9118-127203479181_thumb.jpg

post-9118-12720347984_thumb.jpg

Edited by patrickm

Thank you for your response.

The kit that is being sold on eBay appears to be a non-towing package kit, which retails for a bit less than the kit I have, which is precut for the trailer hitch. Also, my price is $50 LESS than the eBay kit and that should cover most, if not all of the shipping (obviously that would depend on where it is being shipped to). Lastly, I would be a bit nervous buying from any vendor on eBay that has less than 100% positive feedback, such as the one in the link above. I am selling a product that is fairly common, at a price that appears to be in line with the competition. One way I can go above and beyond is with customer service, which I definitely will. If you want more pictures or any additional information, I would be happy to do anything I can to make you comfortable purchasing from me.

If you are actually interested in purchasing the kit, please PM me if you'd like to negotiate price or shipping details.

• Like 1

Thank you for your response.

The kit that is being sold on eBay appears to be a non-towing package kit, which retails for a bit less than the kit I have, which is precut for the trailer hitch. Also, my price is $50 LESS than the eBay kit and that should cover most, if not all of the shipping (obviously that would depend on where it is being shipped to). Lastly, I would be a bit nervous buying from any vendor on eBay that has less than 100% positive feedback, such as the one in the link above. I am selling a product that is fairly common, at a price that appears to be in line with the competition. One way I can go above and beyond is with customer service, which I definitely will. If you want more pictures or any additional information, I would be happy to do anything I can to make you comfortable purchasing from me.

If you are actually interested in purchasing the kit, please PM me if you'd like to negotiate price or shipping details.

The ebay seller has over 4500 sales. You have 1 on this forum.

Also any reputable body shop can cut a hole for a hitch before painting.

In fact, any half-competent human being can do so in less than 10 minutes.

Shipping for an item that large will be more than $50 and I would consider it used since it

already has been opened and in your possession.

IMO you need to be at 750 with free shipping to sell.

Even then I wouldnt consider buying from someone who is only a member on here to sell things.

Not trying to ruin your sale but im sure everyone on here is thinking the same thing.