NEW EDGE SPORT OWNER

PowerBall

Hello everyone...I'm new here and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Kris and I recently acquired a new 2010 Ford Edge Sport and I'm loving it! No mods, and quite frankly, I don't intend on having any. Well actually, I am interested in installing a quality air intake for increased mileage/performance and that's about it. Any recommendations? Thanks and nice meeting you in advance.

Kris

Hello everyone...I'm new here and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Kris and I recently acquired a new 2010 Ford Edge Sport and I'm loving it! No mods, and quite frankly, I don't intend on having any. Well actually, I am interested in installing a quality air intake for increased mileage/performance and that's about it. Any recommendations? Thanks and nice meeting you in advance.

Kris

Congrats!! ....make sure to post pics.

There are several threads on intakes and the gerneral consensus is dont waste your money.

The stock intake is more efficent than the aftermarket units available.

BTW, if you want to trade tail lights just ask. :yup:

Awesome, I'll be sure to post pics, although nothing fancy since she's all stock. Im glad you mentioned the 'waste of money' in regards to an intake...you just saved me time in research and money...so thank you. And the tail lights...no thanks bro!!! That was one of a few reasons why I chose the Sport over the Limited!

There are several threads on intakes and the gerneral consensus is dont waste your money.

Kris

Congrats on the new EDGE. I also have a new one and have had problems since I ve gotten it, my car will not go when I give it gas and when it does it "clunks" into gear and "lurches" ahead ! Very scary. so I ve been working with Ford techs and am happy to report that FORD MOTOR COMPANY has finally said they know about the problem and have the fixx for it ! YAY! its a sensor that talks to the transmisson and they will be replacing it within the week. So if yur car starts having a prob now you can tell your ford techs that they have just released the bullitan about it good luck!

my car rocks too

Wolfie

I'd like to find me a pair of the Sport tailights as well!

Nice, but kinda wanting to steer away from droppin 2k+. Any ideas for a good pad and rotor replacement? Just for fronts only. I wont be doing this for a while since I only got like 600 miles on it, but nice to know what to buy when the time comes. Also, Id like to slam in steel braided lines as well...suggestions?