Anyone have Lloyd Ultimat carpeted floor mats?

Been looking at floor mats for the wife's new Edge. Not interested in the "rubber" style (Weathertech, etc - yes, I know about them - have them in my F150). This is the wife's ride and she's looking at carpeted ones that are better than stock ones we got with the Edge.

We live in Cypress (Houston) Texas - don't see any snow or mud with this vehicle. The set of carpeted mats in the last vehicle worked well for over 6 years...

Looking online at the Lloyds Ultimat carpeted floor mats.

They show matching color to the factory interior.

One piece back seat looks like it has good coverage.

Fronts look good also.

Anyone have them in their Edge?

Pics?

Feedback?

Thx, SW

• 1 month later...

I just installed these mats in my 2010 Edge. The fit very well and match the factory color exactly (as far as my eyes can tell). I got the one piece rear mat it is covers most of the rear floor. I got EDGE embrodied into each mat. The rear mat has the word EDGE in the middle of the whole mat.

They look good but are a little expensive. About $190 for the whole lot.

I may eventually get the rear cargo liner.

I just installed these mats in my 2010 Edge. The fit very well and match the factory color exactly (as far as my eyes can tell). I got the one piece rear mat it is covers most of the rear floor. I got EDGE embrodied into each mat. The rear mat has the word EDGE in the middle of the whole mat.

They look good but are a little expensive. About $190 for the whole lot.

I may eventually get the rear cargo liner.

I ended up with the Lloyds mats also for the front and middle. For the rear I wanted a "rubber" style mat.

Picked up the Lloyd Rubbertite mat - been very happy with it - link to my post with pics.

http://www.fordedgeforum.com/index.php?/topic/5042-cargo-mat-installed-lloyd-rubbertite-brand-2010-camel-interior/

Edited by StrongWind