drop springs and shocks/struts

i have a 07 edge that i just bought H & R drop springs for. i know that after i have um installed im going to get an alignment but do i need a camber kit and new shocks/struts if i do need shocks/struts what size do i get. my drop is about 1.75-2" in front and 1.3-1.5 in the back. hit me up u geniuses

The front camber can be increased by about 1/2 a degree by rotating the the upper strut mount, hopefully you won't need to go any further than that. The rear camber is also adjustable so you should be all right. When I install lowering springs usually I just trim about 3/4" off of the bump stops. Typically the only time you need to change shocks/struts is when you lift a vehicle.

i have a 07 edge that i just bought H & R drop springs for. i know that after i have um installed I'm going to get an alignment but do i need a camber kit and new shocks/struts if i do need shocks/struts what size do i get. my drop is about 1.75-2" in front and 1.3-1.5 in the back. hit me up u geniuses

Heres a link with some good info.http://www.tunersdepot.com/Ford_Edge_Lowering_Springs.htm I'd like to know witch ones you got? OE,Standard or Race drop? Also how do you like the ride compared to stock.

• 2 weeks later...

i dropped mine with the H&R springs and absolutely love it. I did it myself in the driveway. I think I did a write up on what to do to change the front and rear. It handles so much better. Feels more like a car now. I wouldnt change it back. The ride is still very good too. I never did an alignment yet and all is good so far. I plan on doing it in the near future though. Good luck.

I really like how our factory 09 rides. I tell my wifes its a bubble feel lol. I would like to lower it a little but I sure don't want it to rider different/harder. Back in 2000 I lowered my then new f150 in the driveway with Beltech springs,never liked how it rode after that. Where you able to just use common tools?

• 4 weeks later...

Heres a link with some good info.http://www.tunersdepot.com/Ford_Edge_Lowering_Springs.htm I'd like to know witch ones you got? OE,Standard or Race drop? Also how do you like the ride compared to stock.

i got the sport drop i think its the same as the standard one u mentioned and the ride is great it feels way better than the stock thats for sure i ordered it from shox.com they were the cheapest ones around that i found. i feel i made a good decision if not the h and r it would nave been the eibachs