new 3.7 V6 engine performance & mileage

grosse pointe bob

I've ordered '11 edge sport w/ new engine ---haven't seen any specs regarding 0-60 times & EPA ratings

also HID lamps --not available on sport { this should be standard}

any feed back would be nice

also how do I track my order?

All sound like questions you should have asked your salesperson.

Maybe even a quick google search on the subject?

Take a look at this article that come up as the first result when I typed in "2011 ford Edge Sport 0-60"

http://www.autoblog.com/2010/03/17/2011-ford-edge-sport-first-ride-exclusive/

I've ordered '11 edge sport w/ new engine ---haven't seen any specs regarding 0-60 times & EPA ratings

also HID lamps --not available on sport { this should be standard}

any feed back would be nice

also how do I track my order?

You're probably looking at mid to low 6 second 0-60 times with the new sport stock. The sport model also has the taller gear ratio, which should provide for a faster sprint compared to the other models or previous Edge's. Keep in mind that this is just the tip of the iceberg, the Ecoboost engine has proven itself to be an incredible motor for mods. Some of the Taurus SHO guys are squeezing out massive HP increases with just programming alone. You do however risk your warranty if you go that route, but don't be surprised to see some very fast Edge's over the next few months as the 2011 sports become available.

I was able to track my Flex when I ordered it last year. My dealer provided me with a VIN and I was able to track it's progress, you should be able to get that from your dealer as well.