navigation dvd 9p update

I don't understand your question. 9p DVD is just a DVD that handles your navi system, not sure what that has to do with auxiliary/mp3 jacks? A dvd has nothing to do with "selecting auxiliary(aux)/mp3", it just contains the data that runs the mapping/navi system. Your question is just not clear.

Either way, 2p DVD is crazy old. Heck, I have a 7p DVD I would sell you :)

I don't understand your question. 9p DVD is just a DVD that handles your navi system, not sure what that has to do with auxiliary/mp3 jacks? A dvd has nothing to do with "selecting auxiliary(aux)/mp3", it just contains the data that runs the mapping/navi system. Your question is just not clear.

Either way, 2p DVD is crazy old. Heck, I have a 7p DVD I would sell you :)

Sorry my question was a bit unclear. My edge came with a regular 6-CD system without the Navigation system, and there was an AUX button which allowed you to use the auxiliary jack. I just installed the Navigation system and it seems there is no way to switch on the auxiliary jack. I just want to know if there is any way to turn on the auxiliary/mp3 jack on the Navi system.

Anyways, how much would you sell me the 7p disc for?:)

okay, a DVD disk will not address this.

I do not know the exact answer about activating the AUX jack in a car that has had a transplant navi system put in but there are a lot of threads on here about transplanting in navi systems into cars that did not come with them. I would search for those threads as i doubt you will get the answer here given the title of your thread, it would not likely bring in people with the actual answer you seek. use the search function as there are many threads on this topic of transplanting in a stock navi system, you might find your answer there.

Sorry my question was a bit unclear. My edge came with a regular 6-CD system without the Navigation system, and there was an AUX button which allowed you to use the auxiliary jack. I just installed the Navigation system and it seems there is no way to switch on the auxiliary jack. I just want to know if there is any way to turn on the auxiliary/mp3 jack on the Navi system.

Anyways, how much would you sell me the 7p disc for?:)

You will most likely need to get the head unit re-programmed for your specific vehicle. The wiring harness is the same for all but it may not be recognizing the signal from the AUX jack. If you look through my topics, I have a very lengthy trial & error install of a NAV unit into our MKX which just had the regualr 6CD/AM/FM unit in it originally.