Happy New Owner

Trisha07.07.07

Hi All:

I just picked up my new Edge Friday! I love, love, love it! Hoping to get some help and info from this forum on all the new technology. I'm sooooo excited!

:happy feet:

Sorry about the big pictures; I'm not very computer literate :-(

Awww, the pics disappeared.

I had the opportunity to sit in a white Edge Sport on Friday and I gotta tell you they are nice! Another dealer in town just received a blue one. I'm going to have to go look at that one too. I can't seem to make up my mind.

• Like 1

Seriously? My pics disappeared?? I can see them. I wonder how I can fix that. I bought mine sight unseen so I was pretty happy with the outcome. But now that you've seen the white you at least can compare with the blue. It's raining here today and my beautiful car is getting dirty :-( I need to move somewhere sunny!

Hi All:

I just picked up my new Edge Friday! I love, love, love it! Hoping to get some help and info from this forum on all the new technology. I'm sooooo excited!

Hey Trisha, CONGRATULATIONS on your new ride! :hyper:

I have purchased the same vehicle as you but in black and it should arrive any day now.

I see your a fellow Canadian too with your Ontario licence plates. Great stuff! :party:

Don't forget to answer my poll in the 2011 Ford Edge and MKX section if you haven't done so.

Livio

Hey Livio; thank you! You are so going to love your new vehicle too. I'm excited for you; make sure to post pics when you get it. Were you able to see it in black before you bought it? I bought mine sight unseen so I was pretty happy with the outcome. Read "relief"!

Yes, I am a fellow Canuck and I did find your poll and I posted my vote. I wish I was as forum literate as you seem to be. I have to struggle just to answer a post! :banghead:

Hey Livio; thank you! You are so going to love your new vehicle too. I'm excited for you; make sure to post pics when you get it. Were you able to see it in black before you bought it? I bought mine sight unseen so I was pretty happy with the outcome. Read "relief"!

Yes, I am a fellow Canuck and I did find your poll and I posted my vote. I wish I was as forum literate as you seem to be. I have to struggle just to answer a post! :banghead:

Hi Trisha, no I didn't see my truck in black before I ordered it but I knew that I didn't want the front grille and the vista roof to stand out so black was the only colour that blended everything together. Most of my vehicles have been white followed by a few black and a red one so as you can tell I feel these are the best colours. I would have prefered the Ford white to have been a bright white as opposed to the "pearl" type of white but that's just me.

I will post pics when I get it but I already have a few modifications planned for it like tinted windows, etc....

Livio

Edited by LIVIO

Congrats Trisha,

looks like a postcard. Very nice. I also am awaiting my sport in black. I am in south florida. It is very warm (hot) and usually sunny, with scattered showers 2 or 3 times a day for the whole summer/fall. They only last a few minutes usually so it can get VERY frustrating on when to go clean the car. Because by the time you are done and go inside and take a shower, it might be ready to rain again.

Enjoy

Hi Trisha, no I didn't see my truck in black before I ordered it but I knew that I didn't want the front grille and the vista roof to stand out so black was the only colour that blended everything together. Most of my vehicles have been white followed by a few black and a red one so as you can tell I feel these are the best colours. I would have prefered the Ford white to have been a bright white as opposed to the "pearl" type of white but that's just me.

I will post pics when I get it but I already have a few modifications planned for it like tinted windows, etc....

Livio

LOL, I chose white because I wanted the contrast. I've never had a white vehicle but I like the metallic look. I think we are both going to be happy...thank goodness we have choices! I got my windows tinted too and I can't understand why anyone would not get tinted windows. Mind you the dealership charged me $300 for the 2 windows when everywhere else it was $100 - $125 but I figured they would have to stand behind the work.

Congrats Trisha,

looks like a postcard. Very nice. I also am awaiting my sport in black. I am in south florida. It is very warm (hot) and usually sunny, with scattered showers 2 or 3 times a day for the whole summer/fall. They only last a few minutes usually so it can get VERY frustrating on when to go clean the car. Because by the time you are done and go inside and take a shower, it might be ready to rain again.

Enjoy

Thanks Mieber, I just got back from the car wash and I can see this may turn into an obsession! At least I don't have to envy you South Florida people...sounds like you have your own frustrations with the weather. When is your vehicle due in? It's so exciting isn't it!!!

Hi All:

That looks AWESOME! Now I am super excited for my white sport to come. I just ran the VIN and it isn't going to be built until 9/27. The wait is going to kill me!

:hyper:

That looks AWESOME! Now I am super excited for my white sport to come. I just ran the VIN and it isn't going to be built until 9/27. The wait is going to kill me!

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

You are going to be soooooooooo happy; I just want to drive around in it all day long!! Don't worry September 27th will be here before you know it. Congratulations!!!