08 chrome clad wheels loose?

08edge_fan

Just bought a 2008 Ford Edge SE yesterday and love it. We noticed some noise coming from the right side of the car and come to find out it was the chrome clad "hub" making the moise. They are very loose in my opinion. Is that normal or is there somthing I can do about that? Car only has 20,000 miles so I can get it covered by Ford if I have to.

• 9 months later...

Just bought a 2008 Ford Edge SE yesterday and love it. We noticed some noise coming from the right side of the car and come to find out it was the chrome clad "hub" making the moise. They are very loose in my opinion. Is that normal or is there somthing I can do about that? Car only has 20,000 miles so I can get it covered by Ford if I have to.

I have the same issue with my 08 Edge. The wheel cover is loose and bounces around making noise. When the windows are rolled up you can't hear it but when they are down it makes you cringe.

I took it to dealer and they said that you can't just remove and replace them, that they have to order new wheels.

Has anyone else had this issue and if so, did you fix it and how?

Thanks!