My Edge finally arrives

Edgy Girl

Hi everyone.. after a painful 6 week wait - I picked up my beautiful Edge today - Creme Brulee, Charcoal, AWD SEL plus with BAMR and NAV.

So.. let's clear the issues out of the way.

1. Liftgate - light and super easy to open. Im 5"1 - absolutely no problems whatsoever.

2. Brakes - the felt fine. I got a quick response from the pedal. Absolutely confident they are fine.

3. Glare - yes you can the see aluminum bezel - buts its not in the line of vision and it did not bother me whatsoever.

Overall, great vehicle, drove superbly, quiet, great acceleration - no doubts in my mine - the spirit of a sports car. I love it

Pics are posted in the member gallery - more to come ....

Edited by Edgy Girl

Hi everyone.. after a painful 6 week wait - I picked up my beautiful Edge today - Creme Brulee, Charcoal, AWD SEL plus with BAMR and NAV.

1. Liftgate - light and super easy to open. Im 5"1 - absolutely no problems whatsoever.

2. Brakes - the felt fine. I got a quick response from the pedal. Absolutely confident they are fine.

3. Glare - yes you can the see aluminum bezel - buts its not in the line of vision and it did not bother me whatsoever.

Overall, great vehicle, drove superbly, quiet, great acceleration - no doubts in my mine - the spirit of a sports car. I love it

Edgygirl,

I absolutely agree with all of your comments above. I was used to pulling the liftgate of my Expedition so the Edge is a breeze. I would say the only issue is the location of the handle. My Expedition had a strap that as you were pulling on you could kind of bend your hand. But I think the Edge is a breeze.....I'm really falling in love with mine!

Sue

edgy, I am soooo happy for you! I know you have had a LONG wait...

Please keep us informed on how you are loving your edge...

I cannot wait to get mine!!!

Our house is finally up for sell, and it should sell pretty fast....at least we hope! After it sales, the first thing I am going to get is my edge!!!!!

Congrats

oh ya forgot that part... the salesman/owner was there with me.. and I looked at him said... let me see this liftgate....

opened and closed - looked at him. - said "are you kidding me.. they are complaining about that?" Its light snaps shut easy...

Day 2 is even better than Day 1 - that is one sweet vehicle on the highway...

Glad to hear your enjoying your Edge! I think the Creme brulee w/ Char. is a great color combo. I found that the more I get a chance to drive it the more I like it, I just have to sneek it from my wife for a chance to be able to drive it. :shades: I think she likes her new car alot.