Picked up our Sport

MrHappy

car.jpg

Picked up our new Sport today. So far there's a LOT to like. Having studied the forums intensely I can comment on a few things 1 day in:

Still LOVE the styling.

The ride with the 22s is as good or better than our 07 SEL with 18s and quieter inside the cabin except when you get on it.

The Sync does lag in some spots but in others is instant. Wierd.

The Nav constantly wanted to take back roads. Annoying and is hopefully a setting (though avoid expressway was already turned off)

The voice commands take a little patience but are SLICK.

The radio is very, very solid for factory and must be near deafening when up near half the 3/4 volume

Fit and finish is nice. Interior over the 07 is nicely improved with soft materials in touch areas.

USB music popped in and played immediately with all song info and pics.

Only gripe is the bluetooth with our phones is JACKED up (see other thread). Connects and syncs fine but calls connect then sound like am radio thrown into an underwater blender. Not sure what's with that but hopefully it gets fixed, my wife was really looking forward to this as I use it in my car all the time to be hands free.

Going to be a LOT of learning on this puppy!