Sirius - Setting the Favorites

i have been searching for awhile tonight on the forum, but haven't found an answer to this, how the heck do i change the "favorites" for the Sirius stations for both the home screen, and when i have the audio section up.

If I recall, on the audio screen, go to the station you want, then on the right where it has the column of favorites, hold down on one of the positions for a couple of seconds. (let's just say the top position). Manually change to another station, hold down the second position and continue. To go to the next set, touch towards the lower left where it has the 1,2,3. It's the same for setting regular radio stations

If I recall, on the audio screen, go to the station you want, then on the right where it has the column of favorites, hold down on one of the positions for a couple of seconds. (let's just say the top position). Manually change to another station, hold down the second position and continue. To go to the next set, touch towards the lower left where it has the 1,2,3. It's the same for setting regular radio stations

Yup, I used the same procedure. The manual contains images which show preset numbers next to the preset stations; ignore the image because they'll confuse you. Once you set the prset station you can call it up using the voice command and preset number.