Question about 2011 Edge SEL w/202a

Does the rear view camera on the SEL with the 202a package come with those cool little red, yellow and green lines that help you park? The ones that show up on the screen. Not sure what they're called. The salesman said he thought so but wasn't positive. I've searched online and can't find the answer. Thanks.

Does the rear view camera on the SEL with the 202a package come with those cool little red, yellow and green lines that help you park? The ones that show up on the screen. Not sure what they're called. The salesman said he thought so but wasn't positive. I've searched online and can't find the answer. Thanks.

Yes, it's called park assist feature that can be turned on/off in MFT' rear view camera settings.

Awesome awesome feature!

I can't "see" not having the assist feature with my LMtD Edge

So, this is my first car with a back up cam - and only have had it 4 months or so.... amazing how I can no longer back up when the camera is dirty. I am not sure what has happened, but I have apparently forgotten basic backing up skills. Been trying to force myself to not use it as much.

Just to be clear, I am not sure about 202a, but I have 201a and the red yellow green lines are there but they DO NOT MOVE as you turn your sterring wheel, like some fancier cars.

Just to be clear, I am not sure about 202a, but I have 201a and the red yellow green lines are there but they DO NOT MOVE as you turn your sterring wheel, like some fancier cars.

Lines don't move, however there are sensors on the bumper that start making a noise when you get close to the object behind you and by the intensity of the sound you can estimate how close you're to the object. (at least i have it on 202a, but i would imagine it's standard on any package that includes rear view camera)

Edited by drevv