Reverse sensing

The beeping when about to back into something has stopped, other than when backing out of garage when first started. I couldn't find that that function could be turned off, so not sure how I might have accidentally done it. Camera still comes on with center line and red, yellow and green lines. And the sensing icon still says ON. Any suggestions on how to turn the beeping back on?

Edited by donway

The beeping when about to back into something has stopped, other than when backing out of garage when first started. I couldn't find that that function could be turned off, so not sure how I might have accidentally done it. Camera still comes on with center line and red, yellow and green lines. And the sensing icon still says ON. Any suggestions on how to turn the beeping back on?

I thought tit was an option to do that, but I walked on the car and could find anything other than turn it on or off, the whole feature.

But on the settings of the vehicle, the one on the left small screen, there is an option for the cross traffic alert,may be is that?

I seem to remember when the car's in reverse a pop-up alert states parking aid's enabled. I believe the pop-up contains a yes or no selections. I'll check in the morning.

My bad. The beep is there, the change is it used to start when I hit the green zone, now not until yellow...and I hadn't gotten that close to anything apparently. NOt sure, though, why it changed. Maybe when I was playing with the Zoom feature.

• 2 years later...