Cup Holders

I dont like the fact that Ford only made room for one large cup in middle. I like that it has the door ones, but that could get messy real fast. When I have a passenger and we go through a drive thru and get 2 large drinks, ONLY ONE WILL FIT!! I have to put one in door. The could have made it where it has a removable piece for larger drinks. I also have a 2003 Mustang and that is how it is. What where they thinking???????? :banghead:

I dont like the fact that Ford only made room for one large cup in middle. I like that it has the door ones, but that could get messy real fast. When I have a passenger and we go through a drive thru and get 2 large drinks, ONLY ONE WILL FIT!! I have to put one in door. The could have made it where it has a removable piece for larger drinks. I also have a 2003 Mustang and that is how it is. What where they thinking???????? :banghead:

You order drinks from your edge? HOW COULD YOU? :) I find it funny is that I avoid buying drinks in my car at all cost. I always have. People who con me into picking up lunch from them while I'm out have always got pissed at me when I refuse to get them a value meal w/a drink. I did that once in my 1999 Mustang (or was it my 2002 Mustang GT) and lost the "LARGE" drink all over my carpet of my brand new car. NEVER AGAIN.

Back you your problem. I agree. The door cup holder are great. Especially to keep an extra bottle of water. Obviously, you mentioned it holds LARGE DRINKS. Wonder why they didn't put a removable rubber piece on the bottom.

Bill

We have found the same problem. There just isn't enough room in the console for two drinks period. The door is out of the question unless it is a bottle. Seems like a small issue, but alot of little things have added up. I wish I had never purchased the Edge. Just waiting until I can trade without losing my shirt.