Help dvd headrest install

I just purchased 2 dvd headrest for our Edge. My question is has anybody installed them and hooked them up to the wiring under the power seats? Please let me know guys my kids are ready for them, I want them to only come on when key is turned forward.

As i was a professional installer for 12 years . i would ALWYAS run to a true ignition source meaning i would wire them to the ignition. Some say oh just wrap it around a fuse. Go ahead and do this, but i dont believe in ghetto installs. There are way too many different wires under the seats and you can easily hit one of the airbag wires and poof there it goes. Now your dvd install turns into a $2-5k job because you have blown airbags.

according to my sources it should be a violet/green wire at the ignition harness. tap into this wire and place a 10-15amp fuse inline and call it good. this wire is the accessory wire so that when the ket in at the first click they screens will be on.

DISCLAIMER: USE A DMM TO TEST THIS WIRE. THIS WRE SHOUDL REST AT 0 AND GO TO 12+ VOLT WHEN THE KEY IS IN THE ACCY POSITION