2007 Ford Edge SEL PLUS Vibration

I have a 2007 Ford Edge SEL Plus. Just recently got new tires, brakes check out fine. However, prior to putting on new tires the Edge started to have a vibration in it. The vibration only come about when the vehicle is accelerated hard or just stronger than usual. I can't figure it out ive checked everything out and everything seems fine. Just wanted to post and get some opinions. Will be taking to dealership soon to get checked out. Just wondering if someone out there had some ideas.

My low mile 2010 does the same thing. I get a mild vibration when accelerating strong at all speeds but I can feel it most at highway speeds. Let off the gas and it goes away so it can't be tires or rims. My brother works at a Ford shop and did a little research for me. There is a TSB about engine vibration but I'm not sure what years it covers. He said something about a bracket that gets installed between the engine and body that can help. It's a mild vibration that I can live with so I'm gonna wait to see if more start to chime in here.

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...