Headlight condensation after installing HID's

Hello Everyone,

I have Ford Edge 2011 and yesterday I got installed HID's. Guy installed 9005 but today morning I noticed that there is condensation in both of headlights.

Any idea why that is or how can I fix that problem?? I would appreciate your guys help as I am new to this forum.

Thanks

Jaz

Hi I have the same problem but I did mine myself but the water cap don't fit with the extra wires so I left them off . So I'm guessing yours aren't on either and that could be the problem . I really didn't want to but your goin to have to drill out the caps to pass the wires through and it sould have a rubber gromet to block the whole. Good luck

Hi I have the same problem but I did mine myself but the water cap don't fit with the extra wires so I left them off . So I'm guessing yours aren't on either and that could be the problem . I really didn't want to but your goin to have to drill out the caps to pass the wires through and it sould have a rubber gromet to block the whole. Good luck

Oh thanks for the update.. Yes I cut the side of that cup and tried to block with tape but headlight still has water drops in it. I tried to dryout with work lights by putting infront of headlight by taking out signal bulb but this morning it again came back.

SO after drilling the hold in cap it will be ok for sure?? If yes than I can do that.

Thanks

Jaz